Sun, Sep 24|
Art for All | Contemporary Arts Center
The Helis Foundation is committed to providing access to New Orleans’ rich cultural heritage by underwriting free admission for all Louisiana residents at leading local institutions.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
New Orleans, 900 Camp St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
About the event
For hours of operation or more information, visit each institution’s website below.
- Sundays - Contemporary Arts Center 900 Camp Street | cacno.org
- Wednesdays - New Orleans Museum of Art 1 Collins Diboll Circle | noma.org
- Wednesdays - New Orleans Botanical Garden 5 Victory Avenue | neworleanscitypark.org
- Thursdays - Ogden Museum of Southern Art 925 Camp Street | ogdenmuseum.org
- Second Sunday of Every Other Month - Louisiana Children's Museum 15 Henry Thomas Drive | lcm.org