Thu, Oct 05|
Art for All | Ogden Museum of Southern Art
The Helis Foundation is committed to providing access to New Orleans’ rich cultural heritage by underwriting free admission for all Louisiana residents at leading local institutions.
Time & Location
Oct 05, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
New Orleans, 925 Camp St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
About the event
For hours of operation or more information, visit each institution’s website below.
- Sundays - Contemporary Arts Center 900 Camp Street | cacno.org
- Wednesdays - New Orleans Museum of Art 1 Collins Diboll Circle | noma.org
- Wednesdays - New Orleans Botanical Garden 5 Victory Avenue | neworleanscitypark.org
- Thursdays - Ogden Museum of Southern Art 925 Camp Street | ogdenmuseum.org
- Second Sunday of Every Other Month - Louisiana Children's Museum 15 Henry Thomas Drive | lcm.org